What is Life Coaching?
A life coach supports clients to help them take control of their situation in areas such as relationships, careers, fitness, work-life balance and self-confidence.
Life coaches support and encourages people to help them fulfill their potential and make the most of their lives.
You would work with clients to:
- Talk about their situation
- Discuss their values, attitudes and beliefs
- Help them to set suitable goals for change
- Break down these goals into small steps
- Look at ways of overcoming barriers and setbacks
- Support them to stay motivated and committed
What do I have to do?
Coaching can take place on a video call, face to face or on the phone, in a 45-60 minute sessions. You book a time to call or meet and we take it from there.
How many sessions will I need?
That depends on what you wish to achieve. I ask that clients commit to three months coaching in order to see real sustainable change.
How often should I have a session?
I work with the client’s needs. Usually clients like one session a week initially to kick-start their development and then fewer and fewer as they reach their goal.
Is it like therapy?
No, I am not a therapist. I may look to your past to see what might be holding you back but coaching is dynamic as it works in the here and now and gives you a practical route to reach your full potential and get you to where you want to be.
What does the coach do?
It’s my job to help you clarify your goal and then come up with doable strategies that will effortlessly get you to where you want to be.
As your life coach I will be:
- 100% committed to your success
- Available in between sessions for free email coaching to keep you continually supported
- Constantly inspiring and motivating you along the way
- Giving you a completely confidential service
- A hand to hold if you need it
- Offering unconditional support throughout the coaching process
- Always providing creative ways of helping you
- Believing in you even when you don’t
Are you ready to start changing your life?
Book a non-obligation 20 min Life Coaching consultation and see if this is for you.